What personal information do we collect?
We only collect your email address when you sign up for our newsletter. When you're our client and make use of Gazlowe, we will store your name and email address.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user signs up, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
How long do we keep your information?
When you use Gazlowe, we will save your information indefinitely. This is to make sure you can always log in to our website. You can always decide to change or remove your information (see the section below).
When you opt in for our newsletter, we will store your email address indefinitely. Your information will be removed when you opt out (see the section below).
How can I change or remove my information?
If you wish to change or remove your information, please contact us by using one of the contact methods listed at the bottom of this page.
Only people who specifically sign up for our newsletter will receive our newsletters. At the bottom of each mailing, you'll find instructions to opt out.
More information about cookies can be found here: https://cookiesandyou.com/
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of the traffic on our website. To ensure we comply with the law, we did the following:
- We have a processor agreement with Google.
- The last octet of the IP address has been masked, anonymising the IP address.
- We've disabled the sharing of data in Google Analytics.
- We don't use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics.
+31 20 21 09 100
Sparkforce is a Funbrew B.V. company.